Monday, August 1, 2016

Hardware Initialization sequence change - HELP

Hello guys and gals

I am not a developer and my knowledge is not that perfect but from my experiment with different x 86 Roms I have come to conclusion that when a rom starts up there is a hardware initiation that happens with in the rom instructing what hardware with what drivers should load first.

Here is the thing, I do not know how to edit the sequence of this as I have a laptop that in which the built in wifi gets initiated first then followed by the USB ports on the system.

When this happens since my laptop is the latest model running on Intel 6 Gen hardware, the built in wifi card is not supported by android M which causes me not to have a working wifi.

I have a compatible wifi usb dongle that is 100% compatible but since the system initiates the internal wifi card first, android locks into the first card initiated and ignores the wifi dongle plugged into the USB ports.

Now I need help to find out what file needs to be change in order to change the hardware Initialization order and let the Rom load up the USB ports first, and then later on search for the built in wi-fi card in order to fix this issue I have
Laptop spec and model:
XPS-9550
I7 6 Gen, 32GB Ram, Samsung 512GB Nvme SSD, 4K touch display
Do let me know


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aoSY0T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment