Monday, August 1, 2016

Calendar app recomendation

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a calendar app with a feature that's rather low-tech, yet surprisingly rare: I'm looking to add notes/comments/memos to a certain day (rather than event). Just like on a physical calendar one can mark a day with "watered plants" or "opened new pack of...", I would like to do the same on a calendar app, without it being associated with a particular event or meeting. I don't want to use events because they have a lot of fields I don't need to fill (like time and duration), using all day events interrupts my actual scheduling and marking the calendar is usually done retroactively (some apps don't allow scheduling past events).
Can anyone think of a competent and capable app with this feature, or at least suggest search terms?

Fame and glory for those who'll help :P


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJi0gF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment