Monday, August 1, 2016

Album problem : black picture

Hello everyone

First sorry for my bad english

I have a sony xperia z1 compact for almost 3 years. It's on 5.1.1 the last update. I was beginning to meet a storage problem so I wanted to root my smartphone. I used kingroot, it worked successfully. I don't use SU, i want only use link2SD & Greenify.

But the album Sony application does not hear it like this:

1 ) All pictures I receive are black, I can see the thumbnail in the message but when I open it is black ... Of course I can not choose something else to open (QuickPic example), Album of sony is priority. I can't choose : Clear default actions. And when I want to write a message, I could not see any thumbnail photo to send...

-> ->


2) i try to unistall Album with kingroot. It's work but now problem with the overview picture of the camera. Thumbnail photo work when i open with quickpic.

3) I search here and i see : http://ift.tt/2aJhLSS . The last post work for thumbnail. But nothing for this black picture i receive...

someone have this problem with Album of sony? how can i use Quickpic in first without erase Album? Because i don't have the choice when Album's intalled


Thank you very much


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2alZDev
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment