Friday, August 26, 2016

admob setting help

Hello all

I have a simple app importing in android studio.
I want to apply admob banner and I can't or I don't know how...
I read hundreds tutorials but.....nobody explain how to integrate in my app.
To create a new app then select admob everybody knows how, then I will see a page with a banner on my phone, and that's all.
No.
I want to integrate this in my app.
1 - So like I said before I imported my app in Android Studio.
2- Right click then New then Google then Google Adsmob Ads
This operation creates all lines wherever needs, in manifest, string, layout, but it creates a new activity called MainActivity.So there is 2 (two) activities over there.
One is from my little app caller HomeActivity and second is this MainActivity created by admob.
When I press RUN it creates 2 app in my phone.....this is my problem.
Any help is welcome.
Thanks a million.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bEhrDF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment