Sunday, August 28, 2016

What is this unrecognizable icon!?

Hello all,

I'm new to this community and to a rooted android. One of the things that's been bugging the living crap out of me is this icon in my status bar that is there most of the time, but it randomly goes away without me doing anything. It looks like a cloud of some sort, a cyclone maybe. It wont let me attach an image because I'm new, but I will try to post a link. I've been killing apps left and right trying to get it to go away but nothing I do makes a difference.
I have an AT&T S7 Edge running 6.0.1. I've never seen this icon before rooting. Let me know if any additional information is required.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads!

Picture can be found here: imgur.com/8ykXl2x


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJOmZs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment