Thursday, August 25, 2016

Weird Screen Behavior and now totally Unusable, Need HELP!!

Hello Friends,

Three month ago my nexus 5x touch screen started to work awkwardly, sometimes its perfect and sometimes it doesn't work at all until number of locking and unlocking the phone it would work again, until yesterday the screen suddenly rotated upside down!! and then purple flashes then nothing at all, not even google logo just white or purple screen.
So I want to make sure its a screen replacement issue and not a motherboard issue, and where can I buy an affordable one that ships internationally.
thank you guys in advance.

P.S: screen used to work perfectly in recovery before the purple thing.

And If it is as I expect a Hardware issue. I'm out of warranty or a repair point where I live, Do you think buying a new screen frame will fix it for sure or it might be another hardware failure?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJor2G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment