Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Survey for my MSc Project - app developers help please?

Hi all,

Apologies for what may look like a bit of a spammy thing. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster, and currently completing an MSc in Computer Science. For a project I'm presently working on as part of that MSc, I need to gather some opinions from app developers regarding their experiences with the rating system and supporting users.

You're free to answer whichever questions you want, but of course I'd be grateful if you can answer as many as you can. It's not enormously mobile-friendly so I'd recommend doing this at a PC (plus I really want to know what you think, and typing on a phone isn't a nice way to do that).

http://ift.tt/2aryIBV

Apologies for the stupid domain, it's the only space I had available to put a PHP form on. Thank you very much in advance for any help anyone is willing to offer.

Ryan

Privacy and resource use stuff
I've made a point of keeping it very lightweight with only a tiny CSS file, no javascript and no images, so it won't cause any privacy issues nor use unnecessary resources on your machine. It does use a session to carry information from page 1 to page 2, but that's it. That session does of course necessitate use of a cookie.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aFHxF0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment