Monday, August 1, 2016

Sony Xperia P battery drain.

I have a Sony Xperia P (Sony Xperia P LT22i) mobile and I have some serious draining issues going with it. I've searched this problem on the web but couldn't found the most helpful one. So decided to ask in here. I'm using all the stamina modes, and i have rooted my device just to install greenify, WakeLock Detector. For normal usage I have to charge it 2,3 times per day and i have set it's screen brightness to the lowest and turned off all the functions like WiFi, Mobile data, Bluetooth and all(Sometimes I have to use WiFi but it's for a few minutes).

While charging i can see it's charging rapidly sometimes (eg - from 90% to 100% real quick) and sometimes it drains very quick( it reduces by 20 - 30% within some seconds). :(:(

I have already installed battery related apps like Greenify, Wakelock detector, GSam Battery, Battery Drain, ShutApp, Doze like stuffs. I checked my phone's battery after factory resetting and before installing any apps, and it was also same with the battery drain. :crying:

I just want to know what's the issue with my phone and I would be very grateful if you guys can help with this. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJhj74
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment