Sunday, August 28, 2016

sahara protocol fail in QFIL

so i havent had any luck posting in other thread and since so many people are asking about this error i thought having its own thread may get some help. I bricked my letv x800 when the rooted phone failed to install a custom rom, stop half way through with corrupted file msg then went dead. I used w w w http://ift.tt/2bs0dfb and followed the steps there but for the life i me i cannot get past this step of dl using qfil. I am hoping someone on the boards can give me some idea i spent a week trying to find a way to get past this step and all i find is others stuck on same step with no solution.

Here is the log file of the process. Using Win 7 pro. I got the latest drivers for qfil installed and it finds the phone and asigns the port ok. I just cant download the protocol

Start Download
Program Path:C:\Users\sharkattackproducts\Downloads\QFIL_X 800_HARD_BRICK_FIX\x1_na_dvt1_fastboot\prog_emmc_f irehose_8994_ddr.mbn
COM Port number:5
Sahara Connecting ...
Sahara Version:0
Start Sending Programmer
Download Fail:Unable to download Flash Programmer using Sahara Protocol
Download Fail:Sahara FailSahara Fail
Finish Download


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c06jPM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment