Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Root problem I have never had before

Hello!

I flashed a a stock 4 part firmware on my 935F a few weeks before via ODIN. Now I tried to root again to flash a custom rom and for other reasons.
The OEM and USB things needed for root to work are locked in the settings.
I have often rooted my phone, I start ODIN then I choose the TWRP .tar file and after that I directly go to the recovery mode.

First of all while starting the phone with the volume up/power/home button pressed the red text on the top of the screen is missing.
Recovery starts and there is NOTHING in the SD folder. I tried it 5 times now and always the same. The phone tells me that there is no /data folder. There is no folder at all. If I try to restore my handy it doesn't work because the folder(s) is not mounted.

I really don't know what to do. It was never a problem to root the device. I tried to unlock the "AUTO START" option in Odin, too but there is no difference. I tried the TWRP 3.2.0-1 and 3.2.0-2 always the same result.

Has anyone confirmed something like this? The problem is flashing the stock image again and again takes much time and more serious I don't want to stress my phone to much. Now I am on stock again.

Any help welcome!!

Have a nice day,
lienot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aFQ2jr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment