Friday, August 26, 2016

[MOD] Clear battery back cover

Hey guys,
So I got told that my phone looks good and told I should share it. Been a while since I posted but this may not be to everyone's taste but hey each to there own.
The back story was I was repairing an s6 edge LCD and I got the phone heated up to remove the back. As it turned out the paint had started to come away from the back glass. Anyway long story short I put a new back on the phone and it was like brand new.
As it turns out I ended up getting bored and I decided to peel all the backing paint from the back glass and thought wow just imagine how cool that would look on my phone...
So yeah I now have a see through back,
Let me know what you think :fingers-crossed::svetius:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: download_20160826_194741.jpg Views: N/A Size: 258.9 KB ID: 3855616  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2boRrx6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment