Thursday, August 25, 2016

[Help] Bootloop before android start!

Hello to all!

I would like to ask for your help with my G900P, it stucks on bootloop every time I turn it on before loading Android system.

I'm running Android 6.0.1 (CPE2) and I thought it was a malfunciton due to bootloader version, so I decided to install a lollipop firmware throught odin (AP only, not pit, nor BL), and succesfully downgrade to OK4, but the bootloop persists. It can't even enter recovery because if I manually enter recovery, it stucks on bootloop again. I tried to flash TWRP or Philz and both seemed to flash correctly, but the moment I manually try to enter to custom recovery, it bootloops again.

Any help? *Once the system is loaded, I don't have any problems with android.
Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bSlcTV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment