Saturday, August 27, 2016

Cell signal lost after rooting Verizon Note 4

Hey guys, please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong area but this is my first time coming here for help!

I have a Verizon Note 4 SM-N910V running Android 5.1.1. I have rooted phones in the past and followed the guide at www-galaxynote4root-com (I can't post actual links yet) to complete the process for this phone. Everything worked fine, however upon reboot my phone refused to search for cell signal and displayed a cross-out over where the reception indicator would normally be. It also said "kernel is not seandroid enforcing" on the boot up screen but I'm not sure that this is an actual problem, I just thought it might be of importance.

Below is a list of the files I flashed onto my device. I used the adb devices bootloader work around and the stock firmware with the TWRP and oscar kernel. Could a clearance of cache partition have resolved the issue? Everything worked fine except for the signal. I panicked and flashed it back to stock 5.1.1. Any help is extremely appreciated, this has been frustrating me for weeks now... THANKS!!!!

--BETA SuperSU v2.74
--fastboot.zip
--ODIN (unzip into ODIN folder)
--Samsung_unlock_n4-2
--Samsung USB drivers
--TWRP for Verizon Note 4
--Oscar Kernel
--Android 5.1.1 Stock Firmware for Verizon Note 4 SYSTEM ONLY


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bVSEsX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment