Thursday, July 28, 2016

SuperSU 2.76 fails to install after update to H15

I've updated with the OTA from H14 to H15. I restored the stock recovery beforehand and the update went without Problems.

Before starting the update I tried to "unroot" which also was stated neccessary by SuperSU in two dialogs. But this failed and might be the origin of the problem.

Afterwards SuperSU could not find the su binary so I tried to flash it via TWRP 3.0.2.0 which failed after the line "creating ramdisk backup".

Next I tried to dirty flash the H15 Rom, which also went without problems, but the SuperSU install failed at the same point.

I've attached the logfile of the aroma installer, containing the superSU logfile.

The phone works for the moment, without root / superSU but I would like to have it back ;)

Does anyone have an idea / need more informations / can otherwise help ?

Henry



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ax9XSQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment