Friday, July 29, 2016

[Help!] Problem with disabled service!

I've disabled a service through the Disable service app (precisely the Fused location service) and I want to enable it again because my phone went into a bootloop after disabling it. The problem is I can't get my phone to boot up and re enable the service, it just hangs for a few seconds on the lockscreen and soft reboots again and again.

So far I've tried formatting system and flashing the rom again, deleting the data of Disable services app, wiping dalvik cache/cache, nothing helps.
I don't want to lose my data as I don't have any recent backups made and I really need my phone to work again.

So my question is, is there a way to re enable the service through recovery or something? :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aiEtM4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment