Saturday, July 30, 2016

One spot on left side of screen non responding to touch.

So I started noticing a few days ago that the send button for text messages wasn't working with the keyboard up. Only when I dismissed the keyboard could I send a text message. Well it turns out that the same spot doesn't respond to touch when selecting or swiping on the home screen as well. I have tried using multiple launchers, and rebooting fixes for a short amount of time.

I am getting ready to Odin PF2 to hopefully fix this issue, and hopefully fix a few other issues I have with this phone. Like Facebook and YouTube tell me I have no network connection when I can do a speedtest just fine.

If anyone else has had these issues please leave a comment, or if you have another solution.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2akKdVu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment