Friday, July 29, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Modem Baseband flash with Odin

Hello guys,

I am verry sorry to bother you with this, but I am just to dumb for this part.
I am quite familiar with the whole custom rom business but I try to fix my mothers phone where I installed a Cyanogenmod custom rom (12.1) some time ago.
She experiences some mobile network issues which, I guess, are related to a old baseband / modem version causing troubles.
Can you tell me which version is the right one to flash via Odin or preferably via twrp?
I plan on updating it before installing the lastest 12.1 CM snapshot.

I believe she has the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 International with LTE and Snapdragon processor.
Under baseband version ("About the phone") it says I9505XXUEML6.
(I dont know if this is correct I can remember that I once installed a Google Play Edition Rom to get rid of the bloatware).
The phone was bought in Germany.

I know that you guys are probably busy with more important stuff but I'd really appreciate it if you could quickly help me with that.
Have a great day.
Thank you in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aiF5Bv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment