Thursday, July 28, 2016

[Q] Flashable Apks in Zip via TWRP & Script to Remove System Apps in E6883

Hi, I know there are so many thread regarding this topic but I would like to open another thread to discuss the above matter specifically for our device the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual E6883.

1. Can anyone tell me, how do I make a flashable zip file which contains some third-party apk files through TWRP? I've tried a few tutorials that came with a update-binary/update-script template but didn't work. If possible an Aroma flashable zip would be nice, so I can choose which APK to install prior to flash the zip file.

2. Another thing is I would like to create a script that can be used to delete all bloatware in system apps including all the sony stock apps (calculator, messaging, calendar, etc.). The reason behind this is, I was hoping to make a "pure google edition feel" for E6883 from the latest stock firmware (without all the stock apps and bloatware). I even plan to remove the stock launcher and use Google Now. Who knows I can actually turn this device into Nexus device but better. Some app like "Album" needs to stay since it supports 4K photos/videos and Google Photos will not have such support.

*sorry for my english a bit here and there i'm not a native english speaker...*


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajlvZr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment