Thursday, July 28, 2016

Lenova tab 2 stuck in boot loop

Good after noon every one,
Please forgive me if Iam posting in wrong section. I bought lenova tab 2 10 70F -couple of days ago with Android kitkat. Iam a newbie in flasing ROMs and rooting.
Despite my friends advice to use ODIN to root, I used kingo app to root it and it was fine rooting by checked with check root app.
Then wanted to install TWRP recovery when flashing it with flashr app when rebooting the problem started like keeps on rebooting till the Lenovo logo name and the switching it off again and again like a cycle.
I can go to the recovery mode by pressing volume up and poer button though. I did wipe cache and factory reset but nothing works.
Still on loop. Since it is keep on rebooting not sure how to connect it to the computer and install the driver and worried because of constant reboot whether I can flash a new STOCK ROM( Ive downloaded it and kept in the computer).
I was thinking to flash this downloaded ROM into SD card and Ufla**** , but not sure whether things will get worse.
Attached is the pic of how my recovery page looks. Though in recovery mode it keeps on constantly and not rebooting.

Please advise.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azw10o
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment