Thursday, April 28, 2016

Resurrection Remix vs HydrogenOS 1.4

Hello guys i'm on Resurrection Remix(official by Shreesha) and I'm interested by H2OS 1.4 it look really pretty and I love the UI style but there is any good H2OS theme for CM on Play Store
I saw that H2OS had a really good battery life and that a point that I'm researching for a food ROM
In Resurrection remix almost everything is OK and it's stable but I want to change
So I have so me questions about H2OS(v.1.4)
Is the ROM is stable fluid without any lag?
Is the battery life really really good ?
Does it have regular updates?
Is it better than Resurrection Remix ?
Thanks in advance
PS: If someone ever seen the review of H2OS could you send me the link plz?( I have already saw the overview by Saeed Ashif Ahmed)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TgDwDl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment