Thursday, April 28, 2016

Buggy Play Store after root (CRR-L09)

Hi everybody,
My model is Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 (bought In France).

I've unlocked my bootloader succesfully.
Then I installed successfully TWRP 2.8.7.0 on my Huawei Mate S.

Everything was fine... Until I try to use the Play Store. The app launches, and when I type some words, sometimes, the app disappears.
I was searching for "file explorer", I type "file e" and then BOUM the app crashes. Whereas with other words it's not crashing. I've tried another typing : "happn", then the app crashes too.

I checked the time of my phone, the hour was correct, I updated succesfully Play Store and Google Play Services, I've wiped the cache and data for both Google Play Store and Google Play Services and rebooted my phone...

No way, it's still the same. It's very annoying and it makes me crazy. Do you have an idea?
Can i just reset my phone ? Or I will have to unlock my bootloader again and to reinstall TWRP etc... ?

Thank you :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pLbhVw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment