Thursday, April 28, 2016

Would flashing a Tmobile S5 Rom Work if I now use T-Mobile service?

As the title explains I am trying out T-Mobile service on my Verizon s5, and I had previously (like an hour ago had CM13 on it) But the network connection had issues. Would flashing a custom rom made for T-Mobile maybe help alleviate network issues? Now that I am back on stock Verizon Rom it works well and I haven't experienced any of the issues I did on CM13. Anyone have any ideas of how to get off of touchwiz etc but still keep the network stuff correct?

I am would like to be able to return to CM13 so would flashing CM13 KLTE (instead of KLTEVZW) work? It mentions something about boot signing or something and that verizon users will end up having a bad time?

Also I realize that this might also considered Q&A material and for that I am sorry if this is the incorrect forum.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pLbhVp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment