Saturday, April 30, 2016

Having trouble with getting SuperSU to stick

Hey there fellow XDA forum members, I am currently running stock 6.0 Marshmallow on my Moto E XT1527 Surnia (Telus) and have that squid build of TWRP and it runs fine. Now here's where I run into issues... I've tried twice now to flash the SuperSU Update zip but when I boot into recovery TWRP doesn't ask me if I want to install SuperSU, and not sure but I didn't check the box for "keep read only" and just swiped right; does that matter? Anyhow; back to my OP, is there a way to get SuperSU Update to stick? Cause after flashing the zip as aforementioned, and reboot system, it just hangs at the white warning bootloader unlocked screen...why?? And I heard about systemless root for 6.0 but honestly don't know where to begin, and thought there would've been a tutuorial or a guide but have yet to find one, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Tc2LX7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment