Saturday, April 30, 2016

Is it possible to control screen properties in Android

hello everyone,

I've a question I'd like to ask regarding android, as I'm not that experience with coding, so I was hoping someone could help me with this.
to make a long story short: I've an android stick that I want to use for a Magic Mirror, but those sticks do not have a gyroscope sensor (for obvious reasons) so the screen is always set to horizontal mode. you can change the screen orientation through basic android configurations or apps, but all that does is setting the width of the screen to 50% and the height to 200%, where I really need the screen to actually rotate 90 degrees (as for the mirror I need to use the screen of the stick vertically)

my question now is if it's possible to perhaps edit the android code, through rooting or something alike, where I can control the screen properties, so I'd be able to actually rotate the screen 90 degrees.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1O40qwd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment