Saturday, April 30, 2016

HALCYON > GENERAL Zenphones and Android Super group

Howdy guys and fellas?

Recently I've joined the zenfone Development
I was a Samsung user who got bored with sammy and now im with asus officially i worked for them locally.

Anyway my history in XDA and the Web is quite clear.

Im Hamed Ameli Aka @Halcyon in XDA. I will bring Halcyon projects to Asus Zenfone series in my Free time including HalcyonOS and so on.

I would love as many as you guys join in my Super group where many of Proffesional guys already there about 90 peoples are active.

We discuss about IT and Android stuffs over there and everyone is free to share their stuffs and opinions.




Here you can find the join links:
Join Halcyon Super Group
Join Halcyon Channel

Will see you there friends.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XZWeTM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment