Saturday, April 30, 2016

Problem - SDCard Mode - 12.2

My 12.2 keeps crashing and ending up in SDCard Mode.
It works just fine after charging. I can boot up for a day or two, the battery seems to discharge normally, then I will try to boot up and it goes straight to SDCard Mode. Last night I was using it, the battery at about 70% and it crashed. Black screen then tried to reboot and it goes into the SDCard Mode.
Once in this mode I can do nothing with it. No response and if I shut it down with the button it lights back up into the mode after a couple seconds. It will not charge.
At this point I either have to leave it until the battery goes completely dead, then it will charge, or remove the back and disconnect the battery, plug in the charger and when the battery shows on the screen I can reattach the battery and it will begin to charge.
With both of these options once it starts to charge it shows that the battery is completely drained and starting at 0%
Anybody know what's causing this?
Thanks,
Jim


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/26ES1us
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment