Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Nervous about KNOX.™

Good evening.

I haven't flashed either of my Note IIs since Android 4.1.2. Build # is N7105XXDMG1 and I believe it was teshxx's last stock ROM. The baseband is still T889UVUCMK7.

I never upgraded because I got real nervous when I saw all the problems people were having with "KNOX." Considering where both my Note IIs are right now, would you recommend that I just copy "[ROM] [Resurrection Remix 5.6.5] [6.0.1 Marshmallow]" and Gapps and flash them both in CWM? I guess maybe I should get the latest modem which is "T889UVUCOH4" I believe.

I'm still a little apprehensive because I really like stock stuff but I will settle for Resurrection as long as most of my apps work.

Any advice is welcome and I'm glad I'm still seeing support for the fantastic Note II! :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V6KGQe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment