Friday, April 1, 2016

M2 Elephone not allowing audio to car hands free

Ok have a fiat with blue and me & also have a sony SW2 that connects to phone via an app called smart connect, now when in the car with my old phone an vodfone ultra smart 6 both connected at the same time and could make and receive call via the hands free blue and me.

So have set up new phone ( elephone m2 )which is also running android 5.1 & elephone stock rom with watch and blue and me and both connect at same when in the car, but when i try and make or received a call the blue and me rings for incoming call and dials when calling out, but then blue and me just states phone active & i cant hear or be heard by caller?

Phone or watch does not give the option to select blue and me to continue with call?

( if i turn watch off the phone and blue and me work fine, so is it a setting i have missed or something else? )

Hope this make sence lol


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1M5PClD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment