Thursday, April 28, 2016

JY (RK3066) Backup Camera Problem

I've been having a strange problem with the backup camera on my JY unit (RK3066 - Malaysk ROM). I use a wireless transmitter to get the signal from the camera to the unit.
In cool weather, everything works perfectly. In hot weather, when I first start the car, I get a black screen with "no signal" until the AC has cooled down the inside of the car a little - then it works perfectly again.
At first I thought that the wireless receiver for the camera may be a little heat sensitive and doesn't work when its too hot. BUT...
The other day (it was hot again) I started the car, and it worked...perfect picture. The head unit booted and suddenly the picture turned black with "no signal".
This behavior makes me wonder if there is something in the software that turned the picture off.
Has anyone experienced something similar?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TgDw6q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment