Sunday, April 3, 2016

Help with developing and app

Hi guys I have a service where I provide info to some clients of mine for a small monthly fee. Currently I'm using whatsapp and Telegram groupchat as this isn't really professional I'm thinking about developing an app for this service. I haven't contacted any developer yet as I want to have an overlay of the functionality before contacting anyone.

So basically I want an app that my clients can install and register to, only registered clients can receive messages from with notification, notification should be customizable for example when the phone is on quit modus the notification should still make a sound if the user wishes and there should be a possibility to chose an other sound that the standard notification sound. Also all notifications/messages should get listed. Last but not least the messages should be send received instantly.

Is this explanation enough for a developer? What other info should I provide?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pWHCJs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment