Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Kernel support for CM12.1 for Xperia SP with UBL ?

Hi,
I wanted to install CM12.1 in the 1st place but when I tried to install Tangerine Kernel, I got stuck up and the screen went blank with nothing. So I went on with Williams Kernel + CM11 stable version just to be sure that I don't brick my phone permanently.
I have been browsing through the forum, trying to know which Kernel to be used for CM12.1 ? :rolleyes: Helium has versions like L and M which confuses me !

It would be really helpful if you guys clarify my queries,
  • Can anyone please let me know what Kernel and its version to be used with CM12.1 which is stable for daily use ? :confused:
  • Also can I go with huashan's latest nightly build for CM12.1 dated 2016-04-02?

Also I have another doubt in the installation sequence. After installing a new Kernel.zip from SD card through recovery, should I go ahead and install the ROM.zip at the same time or should I reboot my phone after installing the new Kernel and enter recovery again to install the ROM ? :rolleyes:

Please help me understand.
I have unlocked bootloader + Williams Kernel + CM11 stable version currently on my phone.
Thanks in advance. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RLvm5T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment