Thursday, August 25, 2016

Unable draw or drag and drop files with touchpad : bug or feature ?

Hi!
I'm a new user and I'm very disapointed by touchpad behaviour.
Using a mouse, no problem, I can draw or drag and drop files by keeping left button pressed like under any other OS.
But with touchpad, both buttons seem acting as a simple click even if they are kept pressed.
Nevertheless, I found a button that works as expected(?) : the touchpad itself !
Indeed, the whole touchpad of my Lenovo X121e is a button itself; if I press strongly the sensitive surface, it clicks... and stays pressed for RemixOS too.
But it's unusable, it requires too much pressure to permit smooth and precise moves.
So, my question is : is it the "normal" behaviour of touchpad or a mapping bug due to extra buttons of my laptop ?
Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Ed


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bmi1SE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment