Monday, April 4, 2016

YxTel G926 (SPRD G926) root and install custom ROM (Android 4.4.x or 5.x)

Hey ,
I am using a YxTel G926 Triple sim China Mobile. I Want to root it and install a custom rom based on Kitkat if possible Lollipop.
My Device's Specifications are
Model : G926
Processor : Spreadtrum 1000 MHz (Dual Core)
Camera (Back) : 3MP
Camera (Front) : 1.9 MP
Display: 160dpi
Number of SIM: 3 (GSM+GSM+GSM)
Internal Storage : 512 MiB
RAM : 200 MiB
OS : Android 4.0.3
Status : Unrooted

I have tried many of the tools for rooting my device (Root Genius, FramaRoot, KingoRoot etc) but nothing worked.
Please help me to root my device I also want to upgrade my device software. If any one is having the ROM for this Mobile, Please Post it to me.
If you are willing to help me by creating a new custom ROM , I am ready to pay you.
Please Contact Me (contact@karljsamuel.in)
Thanks in Advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23aVbU9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment