Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wisky 3G068i 9,7" w8.1bing->w10 fail. Error message, cannot continue. unusable.Urgent

Hey,
I got Wisky 3G068i 9,7" w8.1bing tablet yesterday.
It was reset to factory settings. After getting things going, it worked fine with win8.1 and updated itself. Then asked do I want to update to win 10 and after reading and ppl saying its better(and i dont really like win 8) I updated it throught windows own update screen.
After night of installing it, it was stuck on 95% (took hellish long time) and had error message on it "please install extrenal removable media and press ok" (its in finnish so translation might not be correct but you get the point)
I tried clicking yes, no affect. Then removed card, put it back in and it started to revert itself back to win 8.1 after saying not enough room or some error(cant remember correct anymore).
It reverted approx 8 hours then that error came again and now its stuck on it, it wont do anything.
I tried to create win10 install to micro SD with win10 media creation tool but it wont boot from it. It boots up, wisky logo is seen and then rolls loading dot for while, then flashes some screen like command screen, very fast, I cant read what its doing and the error is back.

What can I do? there must be some way to get to reinstall of windows 8.1bing or win10 but how? I dont know does tablets have bios or how to get to it, or how do even get it to boot up some install media.
Been googling another 8 hour but i just cannot find anything that would help my situation.
How can I force it to boot from microSD or do I need to get some microusb-female usb adapter for usb stick? I have a USB hub and throught it i was able to install the win10 installation to usb stick and microsd but idk does the tablet understand that hub(and read from it the usb stick)

i have years of experience with pc's but with tablets i dont really have any.
Tablet has 3 puttons: power on/off and volume up/down
Since I dont have manual, i dont know how to do any resets on it or anything and seller did not have one and maker is chinese and hasnt answered me.
I found old posts on internet saying ppl did get the win10 to install but none posted how they did it.

tablet has:
2gb ram
16gb harddrive
microSD port where I have 64Gb brand new Kingston class10(it works even it says on specs 32gb is biggest)
3.5mm port and micro HDMI port.

Please any help is useful and Im forever gracious to whomever can help me fix it! heck i even buy you a beer if possible


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/243NTWi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment