Monday, April 4, 2016

Sony 2 year ADH warranty.

This is for anyone that still has a current warranty bought from Sony. The 2 year ADH bought from sony and sold by sony only. My phone was getting bad wear on it after having it for 2 years. I cant charge it some times and i have white spots all over the device. I called the Sony ADH and spoke to an agent about my issues. They put me on hold and came back and said that there are no more Z ultras and would give me back full purchase price of what i bought the phone for. I was shocked! I was like wow that is awesome. So now i am waiting for my refund check. Just letting people know about this. Of course it may vary depending on your situation. Good luck.:good::cowboy:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23aV6zU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment