Monday, April 4, 2016

Phone stopped been able to make calls. Alert message: "Phone not allowed MMM#6"

Hello there. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T (Samsung-SM-G900A) phone. I started having problems with my phone this Friday after it fell off a desk. My phone stopped getting signal, whenever I tried making a call I would get a message saying "Emergency calls only" and when I restarted it I got a message saying: "Phone not allowed MM#6". I think something it the hardware might have been damage with the fall, since I never got this problem before, but I understand that the MM#6 problem is related to the phone's IMEI, so I'm not sure anymore. Can someone help me figure out what to do? :)
I would like to know if it's a problem I could fix with it's software before considering opening my phone.

Some other information:
- My phone's company isn't AT&T, but I already had my phone enabled for my company when I bought it, so I didn't had problems like this before.
- The phone was bought externaly from my phone's company.
- I rarely recover signal on my phone when I restart it (I tried making calls and it worked), but I lose the signal really quickly. :rolleyes:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Xc06ka
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment