Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Not too happy with my V10 right now

I am a light phone user. I only make a few calls a week, and most of my phone activity is sending and receiving texts from my wife and a few co-workers a day. The problem I am having is either the battery in this phone stinks, or there is some process running it down quickly. I keep all network, GPS, bluetooth, syncing, turned off unless I use them. I have installed Greenify as I have on all of my Android devices. This morning, I have received one text. That is it.....have done nothing else on the phone, and started the day on a full charge. It has been up 3 hours and it is at 93%. yesterday, I sent and received about 4-5 texts and the phone went down to around 80 % during the same time period. That was with wifi on, but the phone is set to turn that off when the screen blanks. My phone is on Marshmallow and is unrooted. Is anybody else having the same problems with this phone?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RLvEJR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment