Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Need help!, note will not boot after attempts at TWRP reset

I just wrote this whole long post about this, and it does not appear in the list??? I dont know why. So I will try again, and hope it appears because I really need HELP

I have a Galaxy note 10.1 2014, rooted, 16 gb wifi, on kitkat.

I have been having some wonky issues and lags, so wanted to try to refresh it.

Went into TWRP recovery and first did a backup, but forgot to choose extSD and it did the bu on my internal, I had to find how to delete that, then did a back up to my card, seemed to go ok

Went back into recovery and, someone on android central suggested first try to wipe cache, I did that, seemed to go ok, but when rebooted, it comes to the blue circle around the samsung logo, then the music cuts out, and the word SAMSUNG just hangs.



Went back into TWRP recovery, see in the log:

Updating partition data
E: unable to mount "/cache'
E: unable to mount "/cache'
Full SELinus support present
E: unable to mount "/cache
E: unable to mount "/cache

GRRRR



tried to restore my bu, but it did not see it on my extSD card, any idea why?

ok, so next attempt, Factory reset from TWRP recovery,
It appears to start the process, but a few minutes into it, just reboots, to the same as I had before

I LOVE this tablet and feel really desparate that its so messed up., Is there ANY hope out there?

I really hope this actually posts...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/203EJTI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment