Sunday, April 3, 2016

Need Custom ROM for SkyPad 1016B Tablet (10.1 inch)

hiii

i bought this tablet and works great with me but the ROM have additional installed apps and integrated with system ( facebook , skype , yahoo, ....) and take much space from internal memory and when i update this apps it talk all space that i cant update them all and there is some apps i don't need it.

i need a custom ROM that clean and not buggy also have necessary apps for running system only , i tried get into recovery mode tell me to switch u must use volume key and it doesn't have volume key , it's adjustable by inner system control button.

one more thing , this tablet can detect by HiSuite app that designed for control Huawei smartphones, i tried to root by MTK Droid but it can be backup or root ( but it rooted already so i installed SuperUser by Chainfire)

i will put specifications and pic and video about this device and plz if any developer tell me how to start make own custom ROM and recovery or help me find a way to backup my stock ROM and install a custom ROM















from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RxoZ9I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment