Monday, April 4, 2016

N6 driving me crazy, Voice to Text is on crack.

So Google Voice to Text has always worked VERY well on my N6 but for the past few months is confuses a lot of works. First off I'm American, and I speak in a normal northern USA (Michigan) accent. GV2T has always worked 99.999% of the time.

Over the past few months it's gone to hell.

It confuses words SO bad I can't even think how it comes up with some of the stuff it things I'm saying.

Another big one was pucuation always worked. I could say period and get a ".", I would say question mark and get a "?" or explanation point and get a "!" but now it spells out the words most of the time. The two worst ones are comma and explication point. For comma I normally get the word comma, koma or komma but rarely a "," anymore. Explanation points always wrong now, just get the words.

This worked almost 100% a couple few months ago.

I've tried HeckNoTechno's ShamuM ROM and I'm on Pure Nexus now. I've tried Franco's Kernels, The EX kernels, nothing I flash software wise fixes it.

I've played around in Google settings etc. Am I missing something? I thought there was a setting somewhere that forces it to convert the worlds to the actual symbol's. I remember seeing it back in the day.

Wonder if Google has learned some quirk about my voice. Can I start over?

The girlfriend just got a new Samsung S7 yesterday and the Google Voice to Text is FLAWLESS for me, right out of the box on her G-Account.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23aQnhH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment