Monday, April 4, 2016

If I buy a N6P, will my AT&T N6 SIM work?

If I buy a N6P out of the Play Store will my AT&T N6 sim just drop in and work provided I setup the phone to work with AT&T in whatever ways I need to?

I owe like $280 dollars still on my AT&T Next for the N6 and it's given me issues. No matter WHAT ROM or Kernel I used, it restarts a lot. Also Google Voice to Text gives me fits that are driving me crazy. I assume those are unrelated but I just kinda want a new phone due to all these issues.

I bet I reboot like 7 or 8 times a day randomly. Even stock-nonrooted.

I called AT&T and they were pretty much no help. They said they would knock $100 off my Next payment and let me turn in the phone now if I paid off the rest AND bought a new phone from them using Next. I want the N6P and last I knew they dont offer it though.

I really can't afford to pay off my N6 AND buy an N6P right now so I'm hoping I can buy an N6P and just swap the sims for now and continue paying off the N6.

Any info would be great.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1S2XKQd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment