Monday, April 4, 2016

Cracked Camera Lens Cover

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this thread, so if anyone has a better idea, please let me know, I will move it.

I recently pre-ordered the LG G5 (H820 Gold) from AT&T, it arrived last Wed, and unfortunately my case won't arrive until two days from now. I accidentally dropped it on the ground when getting out of my car, and now the glass covering the camera lens is cracked. It doesn't seem to affect the camera functioning, because it looks like it is outside the field of view on the camera. However, I am sad that it is broke. I was wondering if anyone knows a place that could repair it, or how much it would cost?

I found out it is not covered by AT&T's warranty, or LG's warranty. I'm emailing LG support to see how much they would charge to replace directly, but I'm not above going third party repair if it is cheaper and still reputable. I realize the phone has been out a total of 4 days now, but I actually broke it a day before that.
:(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23aVePH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment