Sunday, April 3, 2016

Best app for backup of apps, desktop, etc

Buying cell phones allowed ellipses and previously had been strictly with iOS. I'm just now getting in the game with Android again, and was wondering what app is most similar to an iCloud or iTunes backup?

I see some things on the internet, but they are a little dated. It looks like Helium back-up is a good choice?

My contacts are all stored with Google or Microsoft Exchange at work, my photos are stored with Google or Dropbox. Text messages I don't care too much about, nor call history.

I just want the hundred or so apps that I have downloaded to download again and also to be placed on the home page in the same folder that I had before.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RxgwmR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment