Tuesday, April 5, 2016

App developer needs help

While an admitted novice at development, I am a registered Windows App Developer. I have 1 app currently live in the windows store and I need some help with the one that I am currently working on. What has me a bit hung up is how to best go about making a video library accessible through some type of cloud storage. Those purchasing the app will be given the ability to either access the videos through the cloud or download them from there. The initial app purchase will allow them to choose 5 30 sec clips out of the video library that will contain about 25 to 30 choices. It looks like there should be a fairly easy way to assign tokens to redeem for said videos. I think if you knew the entire concept behind the app you would be able to see the potential for pretty good compen$ation.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer,
Bruce


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qs1e8K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment