Wednesday, April 27, 2016

APN issues?

I'm currently having issues where it seems that my APN settings aren't sticking. My cellular service & data work fine until I go into an area where I lose service & then when I reenter the service area my data won't switch back on. & sometimes it seems to lose data for absolutely no reason. But if I go into *#*#data#*#* & restore default APN settings & reboot my data works again. I'm on sprints network, using screwd rom, latest milestone build, the latest bootloader, & the latest radio. I've tried update prl. Ive tried update device configuration & when i update device configuration after it finishes I lose both data & cellular service until I reboot. I've tried performing "hands free activation" which also causes me to lose cellular service until after I reboot again. I've clean flashing rom & gapps, even tho I don't think its rom related. Reflashing the latest radio IMG. My next step is restoring the device to a google stock factory img & then starting all over. Anyone who has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate the help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VSVGl9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment