Saturday, August 27, 2016

Xperia Xa sony emma update firmware

Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me.
I recently unlocked the bootloader from my Xperia Xa F3111 ( I followed the official metod and everthing went smooth )
But i didn't knew that doing that I couldn't update my phone firmware anymore. ( using Xperia companion or software update option on my phone )
So i tried using sony emma. Sony says that Xperia Xa is supported but for some reason it doesn't recognise my phone.
This is what I did affter the install, I put the customization file in emmas folder, I disabled my antivirus and firewall , I run emma as administrator , pressing the volume down key I connect the phone to my pc and then while emma is trying to identify my phone im prompt whit an unknow model picker , if i scrolled down the list it isn't listed my phone model. and if i cancel the prompt it recognizes my phone but also gives me an error triangle saying no available services available to your phone and on the left panel another small triangle under status saying service execution was aborted . Any ideas please ?? Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bphsbf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment