Saturday, August 27, 2016

Windows 10 driver installation issue on my Oneplus 3

I have a Oneplus 3, and after I updated my laptop's Windows 10 to the new Anniversary Update (I'm not sure what's the reason, so I mentioned this, just in case), it fails to recognize the MTP option when I connect the phone to my laptop. Although, it is able to recognize the phone in P2P (Photo Transfer) mode and wholly recognizable on my Ubuntu on the same laptop and other Windows laptops/PCs apart from mine.

I tried updating the driver software from the Device Manager but it shows the following error:

Code:

Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting
to install it.
[MTP Device Symbol]
A service installation section in this INF is invalid.

Thank You


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bVKAZf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment