Saturday, August 27, 2016

(Still) Can't install Remix OS(latest version) for PC on my Windows 10 based Tablet

I have tried many times with various versions of Remix OS, but I am still not able to get it to install properly on my Windows 10 Intel (Cherry Trail z8700) tablet.

The install process (to the C:} hard drive seems to fun fine (no noticeable problems/errors) during the install process. It also LOOKS like all of the proper files were installed to the hard drive. The problem is that the install process doesn't create a boot entry for RemisOS (in the Windows BCD).

I do have EasyBCD and a couple of other BCD editors. Does anyone know what the BCD entry SHOULD look like for Remix OS? Perhaps I could manually create it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bphwI5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment