Saturday, August 27, 2016

Soft Bricked(Hard Bricked partially) Note4 SM-N910P

Alright, Wow a lot has changed here since I got the Note 4!! I no longer use it since I got the A9 from HTC after this one went kaput. Heres the sitch'.....I am super frustrated since the issue I have is a lot like many others ive read all over the internet with just one difference...the USB is not being recognized so I can't use Odin....yes I have tried many different computers, cables etc....the thing was and is still new bout 6 months old before i messed it up so I cant believe that something would or could have easily fried the USB port already. Nothing I have done comes to mind where that could have occurred and could be bad luck getting bad port from the start but unlikely...SO....making it worse is I can boot to stock recovery and the weirdest thing happens when I try to pick any option other than wipe cache or factory reset....it comes up and says dm verity failed, whatever option i chose is disabled!! WTH??? I have been in this awhile so this isnt my first rodeo by far and I have yet to see this.

My question is....HOW can this be fixed...counting out replacing the USB port(that may not be the major cause), I am not sure JTAG will work....most other options all require some sort of PC to Mobile connection to be working and I can't ever get QPST through QXDM to see it( i may be doing it wrong or missing a step....possible since Ive found most instructions to be missing vital information, especially for some of us who may be more green), AND Ive tried creating bootable sd card to use in download mode. The latter option is also very hard to find complete information on process and files needed to properly do so pertaining to this specific variant. The stock recovery i think woukld be the best bet but HOW CAN I ENABLE the options in recovery that are now disable???

I apologize to anyone annoyed if I am asking a question that is often asked.....bear in mind I have another handset I am working on that is completely different that takes up way more time lol, I have searched for weeks on this issue and nothing substantial can be found thanks to to much incomplete information given out AND no one seems to know how to fixed the recovery issue or even had it. Any help will be totally appreciated.....Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bpavH5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment