Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Internet Stick and Auto brightness

Hello.

In the very beginning of using my mtcb device, there was an option in the settings with auto brightness. It worked with the illumination wire.
I don't know really, what I changes, but it isn't working anymore or let's say, the option isn't there anymore.
What I have done is switching between different Roms and changed a few things in factory settings. Can there be the problem?

The second one: anybody here using a 4g stick? Is it possible? Which model are you using?
I am really unhappy my 3g stick, working with my old parrot Android device, is not working on this one. Which ones are you using?

Thanks for the help
Christoph

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azEcFv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment